Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday is Treasury day

I have decided to make a treasury every Thursday and to share them on my blog, and to also go through the treasury lists and pick a few others that I think are Front page worthy but may not make it there.
Here is my latest treasury.
she sells sea shells

here is one that one of my bracelets was featured in
it is called treasures of plenty by busybee67


This treasury is called black black black it was made by babiesworld I really love the items chosen for this one.

The title of this treasury made me laugh so I took a peek. it's called I kissed a nerd and I liked it curated by PaisleyPeaches.

This is mytinydancer 's very first treasury. well done.

I absolutely LOVE the colors in this treasury by squid21r so bold and bright.

VintageNowandthen created this adorable treasury called JOY .

Etsy treasury is such a fun way to shop or just to window shop. Have fun checking out these and many other great treasuries.

No comments: