Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Love To Shop

Just wanted to share my recent etsy purchases with you.
I bought these items last night from two wonderful BNR treasuries that I came across.
The first two photos are Items I purchased from BejeweledArts. This is a lovely shop with lots of supplies and creations all at really great prices. I love those etsy shops that I can actually afford to get supplies from without making my jewelry super expensive. I already have plans to make some really cool jewelry with all of these purchases.

The next two photos are items I purchased from Finethreads who makes these cute little crocheted butterflies and many other crocheted cuties and ornaments.

I can't wait to get these and start creating with them. Check out these two BNR treasuries where I found these wonderful shops. maybe you'll find something great too.
Shop of The Day and 3 day 3 star. Happy Shopping!

No comments: