Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Treasury Thursday is here. Well almost.

I have some appointments tomorrow so wont be able to do my normal treasury Thursday post then so I am giving it to you a day early. Woohoo!

This week I have found some really fantastic treasuries. I am very excited to share them. Fall is fast approaching and the etsy treasuries are reflecting those rich fall colors. But I am not ready for summer to be over just yet. My treasury this week reflects that, It's called Gone Fishin' and it's filled with fishing and fish related summer time goodness.

Okbuyer was kind enough to include my waves of joy bracelet in this all jewelry treasury.

I am also participating in the labratsteam first ever treasury challenge I had a lot of fun making my summer day treasury as part of the challenge. Here is the treasury I came up with it's called A Summer Day.

I think Ellenandelizabeth is on the same page as I am. This treasury is called Ocean Lovin" .

I had to include this treasury in my post this week. An homage to my favorite alcoholic beverage. You'll be searchin for your lost shaker of salt with TheSilverMoon's treasury Margarita Time!

AAlexandra made a treasury using etsy's pounce feature. This is a treasury comprised of shops that have yet to make their first sale. What a creative way to make a treasury AAlexandra.

This Cornflower treasury is definitely front page worthy. It's so soft and refreshing. It was made by Beadwire and shown to me by MahoganySage.

Molly Ringwald would love this pretty in pink treasury brought to my attention by two of the featured sellers, Unatuna and TreacherCreatures. This treasury was curated by Tantancharms.

This very unique treasury was made by forrestinavintage It is military inspired. I really enjoyed this one because I've never seen these types of items on etsy before and I love discovering new things.


HAPPY TREASURE HUNTING!



No comments: