Sunday, August 22, 2010

Treasure Hunting

I have decided to change my normal treasury Thursday post to a Treasure hunting post hopefully once a week. I simply can not always find the time for blogging on a certain day of the week. That being said I hope you enjoy this weeks collections.

This week my treasury is a tribute to those who have hearted my etsy shop I titled it They Really Like Me. I have been included in 3 really great treasuries this week.

The first was curated by BlueIrisJewelry who is having a summer sale on their beautiful classic beaded jewelry. The treasury is called when autumn leaves begin to fall and it includes my glass leaf earrings along with other beautiful leaf items.

The second is titled Autumn Shades by Relydesign.
She makes a wide variety of creative items from paper. If you've never seen her shop you should really take the time to check it out.

The third treasury I have been included in was curated by DEMET who makes beautiful crochet items. It is called PINK, volume 3. I love the soft feminine look of all the items included.

Thank you all for including me in your wonderful treasuries!

CWFessler brings us Adventures from the etsyville sea with this wonderful nautical/moby dick inspired treasury titled Code Name: Ahab.

French Navy is a perfectly curated collection of beautiful blue etsy items. It was curated by BessGeorgette.

veterok brings us Roots a treasury filled with earthy delight.

Enjoy the Walk is an adorable collection of items curated by PilliPillihandmade.

I hope you all enjoy browsing these wonderful treasuries. You never know you may just find your next treasure.

No comments: